UP-SKILL, LEARN NEW TECHNOLOGIES & HANDS ON SKILLS
Our technical training portfolio is focused on the Information & Communication Technology (ICT). Whether you are a network engineer responsible for a core network, a technical sales professional responsible for selling complex converged services or a the person making the decision on the future comms system of the business, your role requires you to be up to date and relevant.
When it comes to building a technical training course, we often find that our customers want to take a ‘pick & mix’ approach, selecting the specific topics relevant to their audiences needs. Below are some examples of the subject areas which have proved popular in the past:
- Cat6a & Structured Cabling
- CWDM & DWDM – Coarse & Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing
- Ethernet & Carrier Ethernet Services
- Fibre Optics – Handling & Safety, Fusion Splicing & Testing
- Fusion Splicing – Hands on operation
- G-PON – Gigabit Passive Optical Networks
- IPSec– Internet Protocol Security
- Mobile Networks – 1G to 4G explained
- MPLS – Multiprotocol Label Switching
- NGN – Next Generation Networking
- OTDR – “Optical Time Domain Reflectometer” hands on operation
- OTN – Optical Transport Networks
- PDH – Plesiochronous Digital Hierarchy
- SDN – Software Defined Networking
- SDH – Synchronous Digital Hierarchy
- SIP – Session Initiation Protocol
- Switching & Routing
- TCP/IP – Transmission Control Protocol / Internet Protocol
- The UFB & RBI – Ultra Fast Broadband and Rural Broadband Initiative
- VoIP – Voice over Internet Protocol
- X-DSL – X-Digital Subscriber Line
We can combine any of these with your own content and deliver them in the most appropriate method – whether that’s as Instructor-led training, e-Learning, as a webinar or a combination of all three.
CommsLearning is based on a foundation of strong, technical knowledge and understanding, the company’s origins are from telecommunications test and measurement and our portfolio of courses reflects this heritage.
INTERNAL PROMOTIONS TO SALES TEAMS
Much of our success has been down to designing and developing training programmes for the marketing departments of our customers. We are often asked to build programmes to support a new product launch or a new market proposition which needs to be both communicated throughout the business and supported by a programme of learning and knowledge transfer.
We recognise the importance in educating a large audience, ensuring that communications are on message, are in line with the organisational brand values and that the learning experience is delivered in an engaging format relevant to the audience.
Working in line with product launches or sales initiatives, we are used to strict deadlines and delivery dates. To ensure we achieve these we have a well defined and structured delivery and project planning process, designed to encourage creativity and collaboration.
Supporting the marketing activities of an organisation is challenging and rewarding. Communicating complex messages, inspiring audiences, and motivating them to achieve results calls for creativity, interaction and relevance.
We recognise one size doesn’t fit all. With this in mind, our programmes vary from a short, focused seminars to fully blended learning solutions but most importantly, we always ensure we understand the needs of our audience, the business objectives, timescales and budget. We work with you to produce high quality, relevant and stimulating training which delivers against the business and learning objectives.
UNDERSTAND THE MARKET & TECHNICAL PRODUCTS
Enhance your Management and Support team’s capabilities to ensure they succeed in delivering results in a market that is increasingly more competitive and complex
- We relate technology to your products and services
- Deliver essential, valuable information in an interactive and engaging way
- Establish a clearer view of the “big picture” enabling your non technical teams to better understand your market, products, solutions and customers needs
- Provide training that is both motivational, educational, and measurable